For many homeless children and the elderly, Delhi NCR’s winters are particularly harsh. It’s time to show we care and gift them warmth. We will distribute blankets to make this winter a comfortable one for them.
Donating for the cause is very easy and convenient. A unit gift consists of Rs 750 which includes 3 blankets.
Donors can choose to donate in multiple units of 1, 2, 3 or more.
With the funds collected, iCharity, as a distribution partner, of ReNew Power Gift Warmth campaign, will purchase the blankets and distribute them to those who needs it on the streets of the NCR as winter sets in.
80G - 50% Benefit - for Indian Taxpayers
After you have made the donation you will receive;
- An email from iCharity acknowledging the receipt of donation along with the 80G certificate of the concerned NGO for tax claiming purpose.
- And after 4-6 months, you will receive feedback with receipt on the donation made which will contain;
- Details of utilization and Beneficiary details;
- Accompanying photograph on a case to case basis;
- Receipt for 80G tax benefit claim.
All the donations made through iCharity are eligible for Tax deductions as follows.
For Indian Tax Payers:
- u/s 80G of the IT Act up to 50% of your donation is deductible
- u/s 35AC of the IT Act (only specified projects) 100% of your donation is deductible from your income
- u/s 35(i)(ii) of the IT Act (only specified projects) 125% of your donation is deductible from your business income, and 100% of your donation is deductible from salary income.