|S.No||Name of the Donor||Amount Contributed (Rs.)|
|1||Vaishali Sinha||Rs. 3000|
|Sponsor therapeutic dancing lessons for girl belonging to a poor family|
|Rs. 3600 Raised|
|Rs. 125,000 Target|
Last Date: 23rd July, 2015 26 Days remaining
Just Dance Foundation, hopes to promote the teaching and performing of classical dance as an art form among young girls with a desire to express themselves.
Your donation will be a part of Just Dance Foundation fund that will be used to rent physical space and aquire resources such as dance costumes, props etc so that Just Dance will gain solid footing as we seek to promote social good through dance.
|Raising Money for|
Just Dance Foundation hopes to promote the teaching and performing of classical dance as an art form among young girls with a desire to express themselves. Coming from less fortunate backgrounds, these children have seen the darker aspects of life and are trying to cope with the post-traumatic stress of their ordeals. They have already shown an interest in dance, however, they have not been able to pursue this therapeutic hobby due to financial constraints.
We are mobilizing funds to expand our team, enhance the website and raise awareness about iCharity’s causes. We believe that there is an immense scope for our model and are looking forward to commitment of funds from individuals and Corporates, who believe in the potential of innovative thinking and technology to create a larger social impact. The funds will enable iCharity to create a strong online presence, build meaningful partnerships and reinforce our long term commitment to social change.
The utilization of iCharity Strategic Fund will be as follows;
- To improve iCharity’s capacity to raise more funds for NGOs: The strategic fund will be used acquire resources, expand service offerings and invest in marketing/advertising which will help iCharity to reach out larger set of givers.
- To support overheads: iCharity is based on a cost-effective model and always strive to keep the costs of fundraising to a minimum through innovative means. The strategic fund will support the overheads of iCharity operations to ensure best in class services to all our supporters.
- To implement NGO and project evaluation mechanism: iCharity plans to come out with a robust mechanism to measure the effectiveness of projects through evaluation and audit. The strategic fund will be used to fund the operational expenses for developing the model.
- To organize fund raising events: Fundraising events are a great way to raise funds for specific causes. The strategic fund will be used to fill in the funding gap for fundraising events.
We at iCharity have a comprehensive feedback policy which demonstrates our promise to all the donors. And in accordance with our policy, we will provide complete fund utilization certificate and feedback to all contributions to the strategic fund.
Please write a Cheque/Draft favor of 'Art of Charity Organization', payable at Delhi/NCR and mail to:
10th Floor, DLF-Square Building, M-Block,Jacaranda Marg, DLF Phase-2,
|For NEFT / RTGS Transfer
Name : Art of Charity Organization
Bank : HDFC Bank Ltd
A/C No : 12032320000578
IFSC Code : HDFC0001203
Branch : Global Business Park, Gurgaon
All contributions to iCharity are tax-deductible as per section 80G of Indian Income-tax Act.
iCharity ‘Discretionary Giving Fund’ is a fund administered by iCharity to facilitate Individuals/ Corporates to maximize the impact of their CSR funds.
With regulatory changes mandating CSR, there is an increased Individual/Corporate engagement in India’s social development. This impetus brings hope to large section of population who are looking for support. On the other hand, this also brings umpteen number of challenges for corporates and NGOs in selection, allocation, implementation and assessment of the CSR funds.
iCharity with a wide network of high-performing NGOs and experience in undertaking social impact projects is helping Individuals/Corporates to achieve large-scale social interventions through the ‘Discretionary Giving Fund’. Here, an Individual/Corporate can engage iCharity to plan, monitor and report the utilization of CSR funds.
How does it work?
- Select top 5 preferred sectors from available options (Education, Health, Skill development etc.).
- iCharity’s expert team will build a portfolio of causes/projects that will maximize the impact within the chosen sectors.
- Allocation of funds to the portfolio will be finalized in consultation with the Individual/corporate and the NGOs.
- The fund implementation is carried out in project mode with defined deliverables & timelines.
- The effectiveness of the overall program is assessed through a proprietary evaluation mechanism developed by iCharity.
- Feedback provided by means of quarterly/half yearly/annual reports.
- Diverse set of projects/causes across 8 sectors to choose from.
- Dedicated team with a wide experience in Corporate Consulting, Finance and Technology.
- Projects are implemented by select NGOs who have excellent track record in implementing social projects. The NGOs are selected after a rigorous screening of their projects, financials and governance.
- iCharity provides an inclusive CSR through engagement of employees via Payroll giving, Volunteering, Donate-in-kind, Fundraising events etc.